Monday, August 21, 2006

Weekly update: 8/21

Here's what going on with the college gathering:

- This Thursday (8/24) we'll be meeting at the Greene's house (4356 Dogwood; SB). If you've never come midweek, it'd be great to see you there. Or if you've come before, we still like you, too.

- Next Thursday (8/31) we're going to have a movie night at the church in the basement (soon to be renamed the underground). It'll be a fun time to hang out before College Briefing. I'm open to movie suggestions (please no R rated movies - I'm not trying to get fired over here).

- Speaking of College Briefing (9/1-9/4), if you're going you should receive a letter with details about carpooling and what to pack. Call me with questions. Unless the questions are related to girl's bathing suits. I've got nothing there. Also, please let me know when you can leave (preferably via email, so I have a written reference).

See you all on Thursday!

Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home